Wednesday, December 14, 2011

1.5 months!

I'm getting very excited to leave in 1.5 months for the Dominican Republic! I'm already planning my get away outfit. Lately, I've been inspired by tights, especially because I'm so short (5'4), some tights (like ones with vertical designs on them) help make my legs look longer.
I have something to confess, I'm a Selena Gomez fan. Eek o.0. Anyway, she recently inspired me to grab some tights. I love her look, and for the most part, it is pretty affordable.

Sadly, these Holland tights weren't available on Polyvore, so I opted for another cute version with hearts instead of Gold stripes as seen on ASOS.com. So here is the getaway outfit I have planned!
Leaving the country





I wanted to add the shorts + suspenders look because I absolutely adore that look. I know it isn't very popular in the U.S., but I can only wear these for another year or two before it ends up in the "too young" pile, so I'm going to soak it up. Instead of the knee-high-boots like Selena is wearing, I think booties would look better with the tights, to have less of a distraction from the hint of Gold.

What is your getaway outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment