Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Novemburrrr

I can't believe it is already November. I also can't believe that the application we have to turn in for a program in Japan is due in one month! Ah! Exciting!! Everything is going by so fast. Life is going by so fast. I'm gettin' sentimental <3. Today, one of Alex's regulars passed, and everyone is very upset. I never met him, but Alex said he was a good man. Our time on this earth is so short, we have to make the most of it!
I sort of had a relaxed look for today, well, for half of the day. :). I'm wearing Roxy boots which I bought from Macy's, and of course, my Bebe jeans, and a Nike sweatshirt. This is Alex's family dog, Moose. I love Moose, mainly because I think if my childhood dog sweetie, was still alive, they would be married. Moose is also amazing! He cracks me up, he is so weird. Moose is getting old though, his leg hurts him from time to time, and he runs with a gimp. He is turning 9 soon, which is pretty old for a larger dog like him. I love having a photo-op with Moose, I am definitely the accessory in pictures with him!
Look how handsome he is!
Oh Moose, if only Sweetie was still around. I would totally have a little ceremony and wed you two. I know people ALWAYS say this, but my dog really was the best. dog. ever. She was hilarious, she rarely barked, she just enjoyed being in your company, she never licked your face, and she knew tons of tricks! Really, the only "bad" thing she would do, is occasionally run away. But now when I remember those memories, my dad wouldn't put a leash and her, and then he would wonder why a half beagle would chase after a squirrel and have us running on a wild goose chase for 2 hours through our neighborhood. HAHA, ohhh, memories, I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment