Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hallo-weekend!

This weekend has passed by quickly. Friday morning before work I made Alex a little breakfast, he loves my cinnamon pancakes from time-to-time so I made him some sweet cinnamon pancakes complimented with bitter coffee which he loves.
Yummy! As for me, I can barely stomach something like this, I love the taste but my stomach despises it! We had some Halloween festivities, I decided to go as Justin Bieber, I had a purple hoodie but decided to take it off for this photo op:
Today we had a family get together and it was a little bit of a drive, but totally worth it. :). On the way back home we decided to stop by one of our favorite Japanese stores to pick up some food/memories. I had to grab my favorite Japanese drink, C.C. Lemon!! I remember the first time I had it, it was 104 F outside, around noon time, and we had been walking through the humid, colorful, alley-ways of Kyoto. At first, I was skeptical from the packaging, mainly because when you're in a foreign country you never know WHAT something is going to taste like. I opened up a bottle and the first sip I had I fell madly in love. Sadly, it's $3 a bottle in the U.S., and very rare to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment